1. The Barbican Centre, Barbican
Grazed knees galore in a brutalist, concrete paradise.
2. Amy Winehouse Statue, Camden
The Queen of Camden herself, immortalised in bronze.
3. The T-34 Tank on Mandela Way, Southwark
A Soviet tank, covered in graffiti, on a piece of Central London scrubland. Perfection.
4. The view from Frank’s Cafe, Peckham
Some of the best views of the city from a bar at the top of a multi-storey car park.
5. Houses of Parliament & the South Bank
A tourist classic, with literally endless photo opportunities.
6. Greenwich Park Observatory, Greenwich
Featuring the Prime Meridian of the world, where you can stand with one foot in the Eastern Hemisphere, and one foot in the Western Hemisphere.
7. The Fake 10 Downing Street, Strand
Your teacher always said, i’d end up famous, in prison, or prime minister. Here’s your chance to prove it.
8. Canary Wharf Station, Docklands
Part tube station, part spaceship. Designed by renowned architects Foster & Partners.